Monday, April 11, 2011

lab 4 Reflection

This week at St. Mary's we did a Dinosaur Train theme. The children seemed to enjoy it very much. One child knew the characters I have on the I made as soon as she saw them. We observed the overhand throw, and the catching skills. The group that ran the games of for the gym group did a wonderful job giving directions, and instructing their games. Having been to St. Mary's for some time now I think we are becoming more comfortable with the children, and like wise for them with us. The comfort level I think is have a great effect on how we handle ourselves during the lab time. We have also been able to spend time with most of the age groups thus far, so being able to have that time has also helped. I have written up a lab on this weeks skills and observations. LINK 

No comments:

Post a Comment